Tiger & Grey

Tiger & Grey

EMRO banner

The Egyptian Mau Rescue Organization - www.emaurescue.org

maandag 28 november 2011

HURRAY! Tiger is fully recovered!

Just a short message, because I want to scream out loud....

In one of the last blogs, I mentioned Tigers progress. And... I can tell you the biggest miracle has happened. Tiger is fully recovered! Last week I noticed her reflexes had returned. Today I found out all her senses are back! She is aware of everything now, resulting in the motion cats make when their paw get dirty or wet... trying to shake of the dirt! She does whenever her toes touch something unexpectedly. Also I can no longer touch it unnoticed, no more squeesing, unless I want to get hurt. And.... she walked backwards! I tried to trick her with the laser light, and she did walk backwards perfectly! She could not have done if she didn't have full control over her motion.

This morning I was woken up by her and Grey. It can make me so happy, to have these two in my life! And I just got emotional about Tiger's miracle, and like she can do so well, she came snuggle up in my arms, and licked away the tears. Can I have this moment forever? 

My little girl!!! So proud of her :-)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten