Tiger & Grey

Tiger & Grey

EMRO banner

The Egyptian Mau Rescue Organization - www.emaurescue.org

dinsdag 22 november 2011

To buy a cat in the bag...

It is a Dutch saying. Maybe it is quite simular in English,  but we say this when we bought something that is in the end quite useless or even one big mistake.
Of course, I took this saying not literally because I love my kitties to death and never ever considered them to be a mistake. But... Grey in the end found a new hobby which makes him for a change star of a blog!


Grey is very very attached to this particular bag. Though I have many of this big shoppers laying around the house, this yellow one is his favorite. He now spends a lot of his time exploring the wonders of it in and out. First time I caught him, it was filled with paper, since I use this one to collect paper waste. As you can imagine, the paper was shattered all over the floor. Before I knew it, I noticed this bag to be moving around the house. I expected Tiger to be in it, but a grey tail revealed the truth. It was Grey.





I really got a bit nervous when he managed to put his head through the handle. Because if I would come up to help him out, he would be scared he did something not allowed (he usualy is, because he has probably been chased off so many times in his past he is so easily being cleared out of the place). And if he was running away it would seriously be hazardous standing on the bag that strapped his neck. On the other hand, it was a matter of time for Tiger to arrive and terrorise him as well.


I decided to watch it from a distance, and take pictures. Luckily he took his head out of the handle. And then the bronze monster arrived on the scene. With a huge leap she jumped up on the bag, making Grey come out of it.



Together they explored the bag a bit more. Then Tiger left, she had some more management jobs to do. For she is Queen of the House, some rather important jobs have to be done and contact being kept.

Grey on the other hand, decided to have some good sleep on this new love... the yellow bag.
No picture of this available :-(

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten