Tiger & Grey

Tiger & Grey

EMRO banner

The Egyptian Mau Rescue Organization - www.emaurescue.org

zondag 14 augustus 2011

4 More days and still I get no confirmation

Julie called KLM a couple of times, but she did not yet manage to confirm Thursdays journey for the cats. It really is nervewrecking to get through this. I count on my sweeties to be here this week, but time is getting closer.
I hope tomorrow will be the day I hear it will all be ok. I really do hope so! It is just so silly, they only allow to book one week ahead, so we did on Thursday and only on Monday you get a possible confirmation. And, they have to call me to check if I am really the destined owner. I wish them luck to contact me while I am at work where I am not allowed to use my phone, but as well barely have any good connection. And I have to talk to a probably bad English speaking Egyptian... Ah well, as long as my sweets will arrive Thursday I honestly don't care.

I have to think now about an alternate date to fly in case there is no place for them. I doubt I will have bad luck, but you never know. And I am doubting, wether to have them Wednesday night, Saturday night or else have them over just after I was at Lorelei next week. In all cases they have to spend so much time all alone after their arrival. I begged the Gods and Goddesses to have them fly on Thursday. While I have 3 maybe 4 days off.

Yesterday I did a ritual for them with the Egyptian Cat Goddess Bastet. To have them blessed and protected during this upcoming week. Because I think they know something is going on.
I had a dream about them yesterday night. And it worried me that I only saw Tiger being active and lovely. Grey was more in the background, with an angelic look over him. I feared that he was dead, but in spirit traveled along with Tiger. I just hope it all is just a bad dream. And that I will hug Grey as well once he is here. I know he is a different type of cat than Tiger. More prone to weight gaining and being lazy. But, I have not seen pictures of them that are more recent than May 2010. Even the picture of Tiger was when she was just 3 weeks old. How big and beautifull will she be at this moment?
I feel like being on a blind date :-) Whatever cats arrive at the airport, I will believe it is Tiger & Grey ;-)

Their room is ready for use, only the foodbowl needs to be filled. Even the litterbox is ready, in case they have high need after arrival. But probably they have to get used at the pretty pink smelly litter. I really really hope they will accept it.

How I wish I got the confirmation....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten