Tiger & Grey

Tiger & Grey

EMRO banner

The Egyptian Mau Rescue Organization - www.emaurescue.org

zondag 23 oktober 2011

Another Tiger blog, she keeps on discovering

Today was quite a horrible day. Like I wrote in my previous blog about her second acupuncture treatment, Tiger had lost trust in me. For me it was a terrible day and I am clueless about what to do now. I feel my decision to leave her be for today is still the right one. She was snuggling up with Grey earlier this evening, and it was adorable to see her laying next to her big 'brother'. Resulting in this cute pictures.



Later in the evening I was cleaning up in the kitchen, and Tiger was very very persistant about getting on the kitchen sink. I kept placing her back on the floor, and within a few seconds she made her way back. Thinking I would not noticing her walking behind my curtain... Because I am carefull with her now to not loose more trust, I decided for once to let her on the kitchensink to find out what it is that she is so devoted to get. And, it was the running water.

Tiger was early this morning also with me in the shower, she did not want to leave, She loves it to be in the corner, to lay on the floor, and it didn't matter to her that I was taking a shower, so she made attempts to go there anyway. I just let her in the shower because I expected her to leave as soon as the first drop would hit her skin. I was wrong... Tiger stayed and seemed fascinated by the water. But she did not let herself become too wet. Though when I turned off the water, she straight away went to her favorite spot in the corner and lay down on the soaking wet floor.... I had to laugh... Silly kitty!

So now she again showed her passion for water, when she was playing with the running water (a small stream of course because I don't like to spill too much water), tried to catch it, and was gazing with amazement to the drops that dripple down the sink. She even put her head in the stream! So I had a soaked kitty in no time, and the whole kitchen with it. How she LOVED the water! She played like for 15 minutes when I turned off the water, and kept waiting for one hour to have it come back. I could not attract her to anything else, she was very much focused on the tap. No food, no snacks could keep her away.

And, Tiger loved me for doing this. Tiger is getting normal towards me again. And just a look without touching her paw tells me her wound is closing again. The L-metridin honeycream works very very well. But the codliveroil in it makes her lick it off... It smells terrible so she notices it very soon that I am working with it :-( It is a pitty... but as long as it works well...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten