Tiger & Grey

Tiger & Grey

EMRO banner

The Egyptian Mau Rescue Organization - www.emaurescue.org

woensdag 5 oktober 2011

TIGER and the autumn leaves

Tiger has a weird fetish for plastic bags. She absolutely goes bonkers when she sees or finds one and you cant make her more happy than to have a few of them piled up. Many times I have found her in a bag, with a bag on her head (dangerous I know...) or caught her cleaning out my own stock of plastic bags. And you won't even need to be mentioned how it looks like when I did some shopping and arrive home with plastic bags. She loves especially the noisy ones and garbage bags, the last even more when in use.

Last year I had a collection of wonderfull autumn leaves, that perfectly kept color. I stored those leaves to use them as not always you have a chance to find leaves this beautifull. And when I was cleaning out some closets I found back this bag, not yet fully aware of this new awaken 'fetish' of Tiger.
So yesterday night when I was preparing to construct the bookcase I bought and it is quite a heavy one, Tiger was of course by my side to assist me in her own special way. But the bag of leaves was also here, and it didn't take long before she found out.

Very devoted as if there were thousands of mice in it, she hunted it like prey, ripping it apart, take the 'intestine' out, all in total extacy. I don't know what she was thinking, but for over half an hour she was in heaven with this bag of surprises. Her eyes even bigger than they already are. Playfight with beech nuts, tearing the leaves to pieces and stripping the twigs. My precious beechnuts, because they are from my favorite Glastonbury Copper beech. And they have the seeds firmly tugged in their velvet 'skins'. But for this time I let Tiger play.








Tiger has been naughty the last days, really she is a handfull and I have been saying 'no!' a lot, kept her away, chased her away and she is getting a little fed up with me now. The last days she isn't snuggling with me, not purring a lot, not wanting attention like she used to. She walks away, does not sleep besides me. She is sort of ignoring me now. I have to have her something she can be playing with instead of forbid her whatever she chooses. It is of course a female, it can be her moodswings, but I need to keep her mentaly healthy. Which is hard, because the only things she is interested in, are the things that are not meant for the cats. Her cat toys she leaves aside. Only if Grey is playing, she gets jealous and wants to have it. She is ohso typical female... if it could she would walk on high heels and black latex. Bitch of the house. But well... she is very lovable and adorable before you may think she is evil. Haha, but she has a very strong own will, and has no rules to obbey (she thinks). She has a head on as we would say in Holland.

Grey also came to pay a visit, but Tiger only gave him a few affectionate licks on the head and continued her own business. And Grey as man of the house did not understand this weird hobby of Tiger and took off to have a sleep elsewhere. He is not as destructive. Or well... Grey has a couch fetish. Either to sleep on, or to molestate... Cats... They bring so much joy, but also a lot of garbage...

The result after 30 minutes:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten